What is Ariven
Ariven is the meaning behind Namaste – to “know” the Oneness of it all. When we are aware of Oneness, we are Awake, the Ariven. The word “Ariven” is from ancient Tamil language that bridges with Sanskrit as with “Ari”, that means, to know. When Gautama Buddha was asked, “Are you human? Are you God”, his reply was, “I am Awake”. Yes, we are the awake to enable compassionate passion of oneness as reality for humanity! So, now when awaken, what shall we do? This is the Ariven Vision.
The Ariven Vision
The Ariven Vision creates, assists and collaborates to build global sanctuaries for retired animals, cows and oxen in particular. Each sanctuary grows biodynamic organic ‘intelligent’ vegetarian food while sharing its produce with the hungry. Our communities of consciousness are think tanks and initial sanctuaries are research and development entities that support creating and sustaining similar sanctuaries. The Ariven Vision intends compassions on scales to uplift humanity through the ahimsa principle.
We create the blueprint for Ariven Sanctuaries globally: below is the theme followed by Amma Sanctuary Trust, India that is assisted by us-
- Sanctuary home for over thousands rescued retired cows & oxen, saved from cruelty and inhumane slaughter.
- Create biodynamic organic farms with the cow dung.
- Heal planet earth by creating firewood alternatives, clean electricity & super manure with cow dung.
- Feed the hungry through creation of giant organic farms: utilizing a portion of the vegetarian produce feeding the hungry worldwide.
- Support, create and guide hundreds of Conscious Farms who align to the Ariven Vision.
- Grow non-GMO, indigenous intelligent vegetarian food as seeds to support other Conscious Farms.
- Spiritual healing center and yoga retreat in an ancient sacred place of South India, Podigai Hills.
- Promote & educate the importance of vegetarian diet for better health, planet earth and collective higher consciousness.
- Bringing together the international community of the awake & conscious beings, the Ariven Community to enable similar projects globally.
On the day of Mahasivratri March 7th 2016, We started Amma Sanctuary the debut project of the Ariven Vision. We just saved 9 Animal Elders, cows that were milked all its life and now no longer milking, from the slaughter house. We are informing all the local towns and villages that our sanctuary is open! Our Ariven Community is now a beautiful reality and our collective intent is the momentum.
May Consciousness triumph