Amma Sanctuary : Debut project of our vision
Action Plan: Stage 1
- Rainwater catchment/compound wall fencing.
- Cow sheds.
- Land reshaping/ pits, lakes.
- Water circulation tanks connecting the two lakes.
- Green houses.
- Sustainable housing for long term international and Local Ariven residents.
- Cow maintenance/feeding, dung gathering, gobar gas, composting systems.
- Biodynamic amenities.
- Sacred forest, wild birds park, orchard area, vegetable garden area, agro area developments
- R&D technologies.
- Each R&D sanctuary farm to create free seeds supply to support hundreds of biodynamic sanctuaries around the globe.
- Grow intelligent non-GMO food.
- Creating an optimal process- cow care – composting- agriculture – organic food industry.
- Hub for international community for spiritual and holistic being.
- Utilize earth friendly sustainable living, energy, housing etc.
- Afforestation in and around the sanctuary.
- Create R&D based directives and guidelines for farms
To Donate, please click here
[jwplayer file=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_HbZ77Elo” player=”0″]